1. What are the services that we offer?
2. What personal data do we collect and process?
3. Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data may be used:
- To notify our customers in connection with services in AI consulting, training, projects, events, etc.;
- To improve the content and execution of our Services;
- For our administration;
- For direct marketing purposes;
- To identify individual preferences and to personalise the Services and invitations;
- To conduct market research;
- To prevent and detect misuse or fraud;
- To comply with laws and regulations.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with our customers in connection with our AI consulting services and other projects.
We collaborate with other companies, intermediaries or service providers (“Suppliers”) to provide specific services on our behalf or to help us provide Services to you and to our customers. For example, we use Suppliers to provide personnel, marketing, communications, infrastructure, financial and IT services, to personalise and optimise our service, to operate our administration, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyse and improve data. It is possible that when providing such services, these suppliers may obtain access to your personal data or to other information. We conclude data processing agreements with such suppliers so that your personal data also continues to remain protected in the course of such relationships.
It is also possible that we may share or transmit your personal data, including the content of your communications, for the following purposes:
- To comply with applicable laws or in response to judicial proceedings or legal requests, and in connection with legal enforcement and government agencies;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise handle fraud and technical security problems; or
DATAROOTS shall also not provide your information to other third parties without your prior consent, unless DATAROOTS is bound to do so, on the grounds of a statutory provision or a court decision.
5. For how long do we retain your personal data?
In principle, DATAROOTS shall store your personal data for a period of 5 years, with periodic notifications to you concerning your rights in this regard.
6. What are your rights?
You have the following rights, after written request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to information;
- Right to inspect;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to object;
- Right to be forgotten (Right to erasure);
- Right to portability and data migration.
Information about the protection of privacy may be obtained from the Data Protection Authority (www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be).
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, unlawful processing or modification of information that we receive from you.