🌟🚀 Let's start the week with a summary of interesting stuff posted last week on our #technoshare Slack channel.
💻 Tech Updates
- 📹 For a deep dive into Kubernetes, databases, and DevOps, check out Anton Putra's channel on YouTube: Anton Putra - Kubernetes - Databases - Linux - DevOps & More
- 📊 Explore the next generation of Polars DataFrames: Polars DataFrames for the new era
- 🧑💻 Microsoft leads with a new, open embedding model that's multilingual-friendly. Check out the nitty-gritty: Open Colab and Relevant Tweet.
- 🤖 Check out LM Studio for all your local LLM needs - recommended for offline experiments: LM Studio - Local LLMs
- 🔌 Run local LLM for coding in VSCode using the GPTCode extension. Learn how from Daniel San (@dani_avila7): Use Microsoft's phi-2 in VSCode and Code explanation for running phi-2 in Python.
📰 Industry News
- 🤳 ChatGPT might soon replace Google Assistant on your Android phone: ChatGPT vs. Google Assistant
🛠 Tool Updates
- 🚀 A fascinating overview article on LLMs by Simon Willison: Things we learned about LLM’s in 2023
- 🔊 A new episode of the DataTopics Unplugged podcast is out! Delving into AI's socio-historical influence and BI developments, this episode is sure to provide fresh insights: DataTopics Podcast on AI & BI
This summary was generated by our GUPPI assistive bot. Please note that GUPPI is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content. GUPPI fetches the prompt used for this summary from Notion.