By Murilo Cunha, Kevin Missoorten, Bart Smeets
🎙️ New DataTopics podcast episode! Listen to it here
Welcome to the cozy corner of the tech world where ones and zeros mingle with casual chit-chat. Datatopics Unplugged is your go-to spot for relaxed discussions around tech, news, data, and society.
Dive into conversations that should flow as smoothly as your morning coffee (but don't), where industry insights meet laid-back banter. Whether you're a data aficionado or just someone curious about the digital age, pull up a chair, relax, and let's get into the heart of data, unplugged style!
In today's episode Murilo & Bart discuss:
AI and Software Insights
- Introducing Gemini: Google's latest AI model
Communication and Collaboration in Tech
- 6 tiny wording tweaks to level up your communication as a software engineer
MLOps and Model Development
- Navigating the chaos: why you don’t need another MLOps tool
- ChatGPT's performance on Julia vs. Python and R for LLM Code Generation
Emerging Tech and Fun Finds
- JSONB in SQLite
- Wizard Zines for a touch of geekiness
- Sports Illustrated's AI author saga
- Monaspace: A superfamily of fonts for code
- Paper: You Want My Password or a Dead Patient?