Expert workshops @ Dataroots
At Dataroots, we have been building expertise around data & AI for more than 5 years and we love to share it. Actions are so much better than words, hence we are bringing to you our Brain Food workshops (AKA expert workshops)
What? A technical topic, in depth, with hands on practical exercises
Where? One of Dataroots's offices
Included? We actually don't leave you hungry here, dinner or lunch will be included 😋
For who? Anybody that is eager to learn about a new technology in depth, develop their knowledge and boost their career
What is the recipe for some great Brain Food?
Number of Servings: Maximum 15
- Specialised, Practical & Useful topic, tool or service for the industry
- In depth diving and hands on session
- Fully equipped training room
- A pinch of motivated participants
- A very generous serving of questions and answers
- Start from industry best practices
- Season with some useful tips and tricks picked up from real-life (painful sometimes) experiences
- Start the oven and bake a practical exercise to illustrate and achieve key learnings
- Cover and allow for questions and debates until ready to your liking
Total Baking Time: Depending on the recipe, but between 3 and 4 hours.
Allergens: Dataroots Brain Food workshops are sustainable, gluten free, organic and no animal has been hurt in the process of preparing these recipes.
What is a recipe without its chef? The chef brings all its experience, always combines the ingredients to lead to a perfect dish and share his passion and expertise.
Check our event page for the topics and event data.
Sign up for our mailing list here.