Dataroots is a fast growing company specialised in building and deploying artificial intelligence solutions in close collaboration with our clients. From day one, the Dataroots team is what pushes us forward. The expertise, drive and culture inherent in our team has allowed us to commit strongly and effectively on building robust state-of-the-art AI solutions.
What you'll do
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of data architecture, infrastructure and/or deployment
- Enthusiastic about test-driven data pipelines
- Knowledge of the big data ecosystem
- Eager to learn how to support the deployment of analytical solutions
- Knowledge of big data infrastructure related ETL tools
- Interested to learn how to integrate machine learning models in a big data infrastructure
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to enhance data wrangling skills; you’re not afraid of working with high volume, streaming and/or untidy data
- Good knowledge of Java, Scala or Python, the ability to learn new techniques is key (e.g. R)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Don’t worry, we know this seems like a lot, but we make sure to invest in your knowledge and experience. Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong willingness to learn and high levels of curiosity to explore new techniques and domains.
Who you are
- Ability to work in a quickly evolving environment
- Interested in sharing knowledge with others
- Located in Belgium, strong level of English and either Dutch or French
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary package
- Company car & fuel card
- Hospitalisation and pension plan
- Phone & mobile subscription
- High-end laptop
- Individual training budget
- Team based development budget
Interested? Please apply and come by to get to know us!